PLEASE NOTE: Joxy Bears and Dogs are collector's items, not toys and they are not suitable for children under the age of 14.
Please email me or telephone me on 01262 679688 with the name of the bear you like so I can advise you on availability, payment options and shipping. You can secure bears by use of layaway if necessary (see details below)
Personal cheque made payable to J Symon (For UK buyers only)
Direct money/bank transfer for UK and overseas customers. Easy if you bank online and free to UK customers.
UK Postal Orders (uncrossed please). It is advisable to mail recorded or special delivery for security reasons.
Paypal. A convenient way to pay if you have an email address and it is free to use when you are paying (for more information log on to www.Paypal.com)
Cash is also acceptable but please use recorded or special delivery mail for security reasons.
Layaway: This is a useful way to secure any bear. Pay in either 2 or 3 equal monthly payments. Your bear will be mailed to you on receipt of the final payment.
Special Delivery for all UK orders current delivery charges are as follows (subject to change)
100 g £6.75
500 g £7.55
1 kg £8.85
2 kg £11.30
10 kg £26.90
Orders of £50.00 and under will be insured under the Royal Mail ‘Signed for’ service so please email if you would like to use that service instead.
I am happy to ship overseas and use the 'International Tracked and signed' service which is fully insured, please contact me for more details.
Joxy Bears by Jo Symon
31 Sewerby Heads, Bridlington, East Yorkshire, YO16 7DE
Tel: 01262 679688
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have
the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any of these items
within a period of 7 working days, beginning with the day after the day on
which the item is delivered.
The item must be returned in original condition complete with any accessories
If you would like to be added to the Joxy Bears mailing list please
Last updated : 24th May 2018
1. Collection of Personal Information
I may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
· From you when you agree to take a service or product from me, in which case this may include your contact details, how you will pay for the product or service and your email address in order that I can generate a PayPal invoice for payment.
· From you when you contact me with an enquiry or in response to a communication from me, in which case, this may tell me something about how you use my services.
· From you when placing an order at bear fairs that I am exhibiting at.
· Please do not supply any other person's personal data to me, unless I prompt you to do so or you need to in order to fulfill the contract (for example for a personalisation or a delivery address) this information will be treated in the same way as your own personal data.
2. Using your personal information I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention
I am required by law to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, for example HMRC requires that all accounts are retained securely for 6 years; to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements.
6. Your rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jo Symon am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you can contact me at the following address:
Jo Symon 31 Sewerby Heads Bridlington East Yorkshire YO16 7DE